Best Web Hosting For Bluehost Review
Bluehost started as a business in 1996 providing excellent quality Best Web Hosting Review to individuals as well as businesses. If you are looking to buy a domain or host your website, there is no better choice than Bluehost as they provide you with excellent peace of mind for your business. Many webmasters have remained dedicated to this hosting company and there should be no doubt it is worth it with more than 20,000 new customers each and every month. Will one of them be you?
Over the years, the web host has built up its arsenal of technology to assist you in hosting your site. Each data center and server that they have is owned by Bluehost as is connected to the entire nation via a fiber network. Many of the sites that are hosting there are hosted on a Linux Kernel. They also offer extremely fast virtual private servers (VPS) if your website grows beyond shared hosting. This company is always trying to impress their customers and will not let you down.
The headquarters of this Best Web Hosting Review company
is simply huge. 50,000 square feet is the size of the center accompanied by two secondary data centers which are 20,000 square feet. Each of their data centers are run by diesel generators and protected by security ensuring that you have a great service.
Bluehost has a varied pricing structure for all types of webmasters looking for a web host. One of the best things about this is that there is a Bluehost Coupon which will allow you to receive a 50% discount for your duration. This Bluehost coupon can be found at the top of this page.
If you decide to sign up for a 3-month account without the Bluehost coupon, then it would be $9.95 for each month. There is also a charge for setting up your account.
However, if you decide to go with a 6-month account, the price drops to $8.95 a month and the fee is waived to set up your account. Remember, if you use any of the Bluehost coupons, you can get a much better deal if you sign up for the long term.
The best deal that Bluehost offers is if you sign up for a 12 or 24-month account. If you sign up for a year, you get hosting at $7.95 a month and if you sign up for two years, you get hosting for $6.95 a month. With either of these two options, you will get a domain name free of cost. This is even a better deal if you use a Bluehost coupon code.
If you wish to purchase an SSL certificate from them, it will cost you only $45 dollars a year. Your satisfaction is ensured because they offer a 30-day money back guarantee so there is no issues if you just want to try them out.
Bluehost has a great many web hosting features that are perfectly affordable on a budget that is small. Check them out!
- Unlimited storage
- Drag and drop site builder
- POP3 and IMAP email support
- 3 webmail solutions
- Unlimited domains
- Web file manager
Along with some of the features mentioned above, Bluehost also provides you with a dedicated IP address. This will be your own for your hosting account.
You can also sign up and get privacy protection for your information so you can remain anonymous.
Since you are reading this site, we have decided to offer you the best Bluehost Coupon available on the market. This code gives you web hosting for $3.95 per month. Click right here to use the code today!
Installing WordPress on Bluehost
If you are looking to run your website on the WordPress platform then it is extremely easy to set it up and is the primary reason I recommend all my users to host a site with Bluehost. Here are the steps to have you up and running within minutes!
- Log in to the control panel for your account on Bluehost. Your login information should have been emailed to you when you started your account.
- Scroll down to Software/Services and click on the icon that is WordPress.
- If you have found the WordPress install screen, you are at the right spot. Scroll down and press Install.
- Next, you will have to pick your preferences for your install. Choose the latest WordPress Installation.
- Select the domain name that you want to install WordPress on. If you only have 1 domain with your hosting, this will be the only option listed. Best Web Hosting Review
- On the right-hand side of the forward slash (/) you will have the option to install WordPress in a sub-directory. If you are going to run your entire site on WordPress leave this blank. If however, you are only installing it on part of your site, install it to the correct directory such as “blog”. For most purposes, this should be left blank.
- Click on “click here” to display Advanced Options.
- This is where you will give the website a name. This will show up at the top of your blog.
- Next, enter an administrator name. The default is set to admin but you should change this to a unique name for security purposes.
- Enter in a password for the admin account. Pick something that is unique but easy to remember.
- Automatically create a new database should be selected by default, but make sure this is checked to avoid problems down the line.
- Accept the legal terms
- Click complete at the bottom of the page
- That is all, Bluehost is now installing WordPress and will show the status of the install. When it is complete, it will let you know.
It is really that easy to get your site up and running. If you decide to do more domains, simply follow the instructions above. You can usually get this done within a few minutes if you have done it before.
Again, make sure you get the discounted price before you follow any directions as you want to make sure to save that extra money! Happy Best Web Hosting Review.